Is there at new fireworks dessert party after the 50th?

maleficent55

DIS Veteran
Perhaps it’s not announced or completely sold out but I’d like to book at Treats and Seats dessert party for April. I started looking at my 60 day window (60+10 because we are on site)

I don’t see anything and I’m wondering if it’s because they’ll be switching from the 50th to a new one (Happily Ever After)?

I know these dessert parties release in weird ways sometimes…

We are looking for April 5th or April 10th
Maybe someone can also chime in to let me know if they’ve gotten one for these dates already? Thanks so much!

I’m looking for that week as well. Another DIS member posted about their experience booking the Fantasia dining packages for January. They said booking opened up in mid Dec and went quickly. So who really knows? We could be looking at anytime between now and mid-March.

*Editing to add that we have an Enchantment After-Party booked for March 31st, so we’re right on the cusp.

Was looking for April 13.
I don't have the patience to keep checking and hope they list it.

I cannot believe it is March 6 and there is still nothing.
Disney does not seem to be in any rush. I can see a price increase.
They could open up reservations the last week of march and they will still sell it out.

I agree! Was just thinking the same thing as I checked the website for the umpteenth time! :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter