Is there anyone super excited about their upcoming trip?

We are going June 24th - July 2nd! I am super excited! We usually go every other year, but we haven't been back since 2017. I am way overdue!!!

Insanely excited. We'll be there in a few weeks. My biggest concern is catching COVID, but I'm learning how to live with the risk. I can't keep my family home forever. This will be our first trip in nearly 2 years and we're beyond ready.

I am. I'll be there in a little over 2 weeks. I just hope they can get some supply issues resolved and get the Lightsabers back in stock.

Yes and no lol. We have a trip planned at the end of Feb and so I have been diligently watching the Covid numbers like a hawk. We keep planning a trip and cancelling or pushing back if numbers are still too high. Numbers in NYC are just starting to go down, when the numbers start to go down it normally spikes up just a bit before it goes down for a little bit. I'm really hoping to hit that sweet spot where the numbers are low before the next variant lol.

While I'm normally extremely cautious about Covid this will be my only chance to go for the 50th and in general for a while. I am pregnant and baby is due in July. I'm just not a person who likes to travel with a baby especially during covid. So I'm in this weird place where I'm like should I risk it just because it will be a long time before we can go again? At the same time covid does have some more complications for pregnant women so I don't want to be too careless. Also we have a 2 1/2 year old who is too young to be vaxxed so I also have to consider her. Then we have my husband who does not do anything fun ever (he works in healthcare so as you can imagine its been stressful for him) and this is the only thing he wants to do so I want to take his feelings seriously.

THEN- we have the fact that Disney in general has been skimping out on a lot. It seems like Covid gave them the excuse the needed to get rid of perks they probably always wanted to get rid of to switch to an up charge. I'm fine with health related restrictions but when you're taking things away from people that has nothing to do with protecting your guests I'm not super sympathetic.

Sorry for the word vomit but yeah def have some mixed feelings about everything. Its still Disney- I'm still brainwashed enough to still want to go and be excited to a degree lol but covid concerns aside it seems like the corporate man has drained away a lot of the magic.

Going in April with my 2 adult daughters, and we are very excited. I am one of those people who said I was done with Disney etc., but here I am going. Disney is a place we have gone to for years, and we always have a good time. I enjoy spending time alone with them now that they are married and long ago moved out. We went in July right before Delta exploded and despite wearing masks most if the time, and the lack of FP, we still enjoyed our time.

We are heading out in June, and my excitement level is an 8 out of 10.

I'm still a bit nervous about how to use the new Genie system as this will be our first trip with it. I'm a big planner and not having restaurants locked in by now and not being able to book fp's in advance is really throwing me for a loop.

I'm super excited! Heading there next month. It'll be my first time in a few years, but I've learned a lot from these boards and from vlogs/blogs. I even helped a friend's family navigate a weekend trip using G+ and ILL$ this fall and it went really well, so I'm confident it'll be manageable.

No. I'm so afraid that we will end up canceling last minute that it's taking all the excitement out of this. We are around our 30 day mark. I won't be excited until we take off flying.

this is a rescheduled trip from the summer so at least I have all the necessities purchased. Already have a car seat for the toddler, and have a list of toys to bring.

We have a trip coming up in June 19-29.

Right now the world is crazy. Omicron is everywhere and the news is bad wherever you look. The stress most days feels overwhelming
But one daughter will be celebrating finishing her first year of college. The other daughter will be celebrating finishing her freshman year of high school. We are going to be together and enjoying our happy place. Life is too short and the world is an unpleasant place right now. I just can’t let all this other stuff wear me down. G+, LL, Mears transportation, It does not matter. We are counting down the days to be home. And can’t wait.

Anyone else actually looking forward to a trip?
Yes!

We are going in April for our DD's high school marching band trip. DW and I are going down separate and staying at Shades of Green for the first time. We are excited to stay there, excited to see our daughter march in the parade and excited to be back for our first trip since COVID. At one point we were used to going every year so now the extended break feels different and there are a lot of new things to see and do.

Yes! I'm heading down for Princess weekend. Hoping all goes well with our round trip flights from Boston

My wife, our 22yo son, and me are headed to WDW for a week starting on Monday. First of four week-long trips on deck for 2022, so yeah, I'm excited

Our trip with our three grandsons was postponed two years in a row and we are sooo excited to go this June. We know things won’t be the same had we gone in 2019, but we are still looking forward to it nevertheless. We are obviously disappointed with all the changes and I’m apprehensive about learning how to understand the genie+ and making our way around, but we are finally going to Disney World! I’m very happy about that! :)

Very excited! This is our first year back at WDW, will be DS's (17mo old) first trip, and we can not wait to share our love of Disney with him! We are on property for 6 days, and doing all 4 parks. We have both set of grandparents there, and our best friends for a couple days as well. Since DW andI had worked, and met there, we have no problem taking it easy and going slow. We are just there to hopefully watch DS enjoy it.

We just got back...it was amazing. Had such a great time with the weather being perfect for us. Crowds were OK (a bit heavier on holiday weekend) but nothing like Christmas 2019 (or 2021 it seems). No regrets, no hesitation and it we so enjoyed it. We will be back next year same bat time, same bat channel!

First time for our grandchildren age 10 and 9 Gramma and Grampa are taking them March 28 to March 31 We are staying at Pop can’t wait I haven’t been since 2010 . it will be there first time on airplane also .We can’t wait to see there faces when they see everything that will make use very happy.

We have a trip coming up in June 19-29.

Right now the world is crazy. Omicron is everywhere and the news is bad wherever you look. The stress most days feels overwhelming
But one daughter will be celebrating finishing her first year of college. The other daughter will be celebrating finishing her freshman year of high school. We are going to be together and enjoying our happy place. Life is too short and the world is an unpleasant place right now. I just can’t let all this other stuff wear me down. G+, LL, Mears transportation, It does not matter. We are counting down the days to be home. And can’t wait.

Anyone else actually looking forward to a trip?
We have our first trip without the kids March 5th. Super excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter