Is there any younger people here?

cassidy999

Earning My Ears
Hi! I love checking the disboards, but I feel like I am so much younger than anyone else. I am 12 but everyone else is like 15-20. I feel like there is no one my age here. It would be nice to know i there anyone about my age. Thanks, Cassidy:rotfl:

I am 13 :) and you are right eveyone is alot older but i am turning 14 in 2 weeks

I'm 15. But when I joined, I was 12, turning 13. But there are always a few people here who are 12 & 13 :)

Well I'm 17 but will be 18 here next week but I was 12 when I joined and it's a really good age to join. Also enjoy you time here because it goes by fast :)

There are a lot of people that post on the Teen Board. There are people around your age all the way to adults that occasionally post here to get advice from us for their teens. Regardless of age, we all love Disney and enjoy talking and meeting different people from across the country and all over the world. You will fit in just fine. :)

Not as young as you, I'm 15, but I am sure there are people your age on here.

Well I'm 15 but hey, I can be pretty immature sometimes. (I'm sure most of the people on here have seen me go into fits of fangirling.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter