Is there any quick service restaurant in Disney that has chargrilled hamburgers?

lisamarie123

Earning My Ears
I haven't really seen any chargrilled hamburgers on the menus of many places and I was wondering if anyone has had a good one anywhere? I've heard the Electric Umbrella in Epcot has some, but they taste like Burger King? I don't know..any suggestions? Thanks!

:yay:

I can't remember if they're chargrilled but I love Beaches & Cream.

I believe that the Pepper Market at Coranado Springs grills their burgers on an open fire v/s a flat grill. It is a Counter Service restaurant on the Disney Dining Plan while Beaches and Cream is not.

I haven't really seen any chargrilled hamburgers on the menus of many places and I was wondering if anyone has had a good one anywhere? I've heard the Electric Umbrella in Epcot has some, but they taste like Burger King? I don't know..any suggestions? Thanks!

:yay:

I'm not sure, but this thread is making me hungry! :)

The burgers at WWD were surprisingly good. I ate burgers at Pop, Peco's, and Restaurantadsaurus last week and all were very good.

One of the best burgers I have ever had was at the Liberty Inn Pavillion (America World Showcase).

Pecos Bills (MK Frontierland) has my fav WDW burgers and good toppings to boot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter