Is there an Official November 2020 thread yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My AP is set to expire the tail end of Oct.
However, with the closure and extension option, I might be able to pull off a trip in Nov/Dec.

Might have to start looking into airfare and a hotel room.
Seeing the holiday decor is always nice.

No. Feel free to start one. I also am looking at rebooking my May trip to November as my son turns 3 that month and I don’t want to buy another ticket 😉.

I too was looking for one, we currently have a trip booked for June and will be rescheduling for week of Thanksgiving. I was hoping that there was a thread so I could get info for that time of year.

If anyone is wanting to start the official November check in thread, please do! Just remember that you will be responsible for actually hosting that thread, not just posting the first post and leaving. Take a good look at the April, May. October, and December threads to get a good idea of what the first page should look like and what hosting a thread involves. If you have any questions, just ask!

Wwyd....trying to decide on flights. We are coming from the east coast and have a 9 and 7 year old.

we can fly out Wednesday evening and land at 9:00 pm (midnight). Maybe get to hotel by 10:00. We will def not sleep in the next day due to time change and can go to the parks Thursday all day. Then go for our second day Friday. I’d be very worried about complete exhaustion.

or, fly out Thursday morning and land in CA around noon, hotel by 1:00. Parks in late afternoon, evening then full day Friday. So yes, less park time but maybe more well rested park time??

after these two park days we have family visiting time.

Wwyd....trying to decide on flights. We are coming from the east coast and have a 9 and 7 year old.

we can fly out Wednesday evening and land at 9:00 pm (midnight). Maybe get to hotel by 10:00. We will def not sleep in the next day due to time change and can go to the parks Thursday all day. Then go for our second day Friday. I’d be very worried about complete exhaustion.

or, fly out Thursday morning and land in CA around noon, hotel by 1:00. Parks in late afternoon, evening then full day Friday. So yes, less park time but maybe more well rested park time??

after these two park days we have family visiting time.
I think I would fly out Wednesday if your hotel is close enough to take an afternoon break Thursday. Mornings at Disneyland are so much more productive if you get there before opening. You can go on many more rides in a couple hours than double that time later in the day. Then if they are still doing boarding groups for Star Wars RoR, you'll have 2 chances to get one. It's an amazing ride. I went once in Feb and highly recommend it.

We're supposed to get there on Nov 11 for dapper days and stay in the GCH. Not very confident about that happening at this point, but hoping things are good.

We are also going for dapper days. We will be staying at GCH for the first time from Nov. 11-16th. You booked with the dapper day rate, right?
We're supposed to get there on Nov 11 for dapper days and stay in the GCH. Not very confident about that happening at this point, but hoping things are good.

We are also going for dapper days. We will be staying at GCH for the first time from Nov. 11-16th. You booked with the dapper day rate, right?
Oh yes, that’s why we’re going then! Usually we’d be there over Halloween and I was sad it had moved, but have to say I’m grateful for the extra time this year!

I was bummed too, as we were looking forward to Halloween again. However, like you I am grateful for the extra time and we are excited to come with Christmas decorations up. Especially staying at The Grand during that time.
Oh yes, that’s why we’re going then! Usually we’d be there over Halloween and I was sad it had moved, but have to say I’m grateful for the extra time this year!

Yeah we usually stay long enough to see some of the Christmas decorations, but never long enough for the tree, so it should be fun to see everything up.

We just rebooked our May trip to 11/14-11/17. Hopefully they’ll be open by then.... sad I’ll miss regular HM yet again.

When there is one I'd like to join it. I'd host one for September '20 or Feb '21 since those trips we will definitely be going on.
I just moved our April trip to November tentatively. I was only able to get one of the two nights I wanted at the beginning of Thanksgiving week, waitlisted for the other at VGC. If that night comes through, we'll definitely go. If it doesn't ... not sure if we'll stay off-site or just not go in November; that will probably depend on flight prices and a few other factors.

When there is one I'd like to join it. I'd host one for September '20 or Feb '21 since those trips we will definitely be going on...
Just putting this out there: you don't have to have a trip on the books to host a check in thread -- our April thread is still being hosted by a DISer who had to cancel her trip. I just ask that whoever hosts the November thread stick with it. We've had more than one thread host disappear this year already (after one day or less than a week), so please make sure that you can commit to this until the end of November.

We have plans for a Nov.trip. Of course that may not happen. :(

We are Oct 31- Nov 8. Praying we can go and my little one can meet the princesses (even if they have a mask) on her 4th birthday Nov 3! We are planning on BBB and CRT that day. I don't even care if characters have masks! She's used to it by now and with the way Disney does things, I'm sure the masks will be spectacular!

We are Oct 31- Nov 8. Praying we can go and my little one can meet the princesses (even if they have a mask) on her 4th birthday Nov 3! We are planning on BBB and CRT that day. I don't even care if characters have masks! She's used to it by now and with the way Disney does things, I'm sure the masks will be spectacular!
This is the DLR board and we don't have an official check in thread yet for November. Did you want the WDW board (Doing the Happy Dance!)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter