Is there an area to watch fireworks (MK & Ep) set aside for people on scooters without a DAS pass?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
Taking my mom next month and we have rented her a scooter. Just wondering if there are any places to watch the fireworks set aside for people with scotters (without a DAS pass)? If so can the other 4 people in the party go with her? I know a while back we watched the parade for the hub in a section for scooters.

Thanks

Taking my mom next month and we have rented her a scooter. Just wondering if there are any places to watch the fireworks set aside for people with scotters (without a DAS pass)? If so can the other 4 people in the party go with her? I know a while back we watched the parade for the hub in a section for scooters.

Thanks
can not say for sure now but used to be if busy only one person besides the scooter person from what I found out

There are HA viewing areas for those using wheelchairs or ECVs, and since most such people would not have DAS, a DAS is not required to access the area. As PP mentions, if it is busy you may be restricted to 1 companion who would stand at the back behind the mobility devices.

here is the viewing area for the MK

Attachments

• 5A054544-C776-4D74-BC88-38EDEC00DCAB_1_201_a.jpeg
    5A054544-C776-4D74-BC88-38EDEC00DCAB_1_201_a.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 33
We were just there two weeks ago. My niece unexpectedly needed a wheelchair in Epcot. We were able to watch from the wheelchair/scooter section on the Spaceship Earth side of the lake. A CM directed us where to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter