Is there an age limit for the disney college program?

I was 31 when I did the program and did a 1 bedroom at patterson. I wish I had done a 2 br as I ended up having roommate issues.

As for underage drinking, unless you request a wellness apartment, you will automatically be placed with over 21 roommate(s)

I thought I had read about the automatic placement, but I wasn't completely sure. Also, I think you're probably right; a 2 bedroom would provide a chance to switch roommates should you not get along with someone.

No issues, then. Thank you.

I was 31 when I did the program and did a 1 bedroom at patterson. I wish I had done a 2 br as I ended up having roommate issues.

As for underage drinking, unless you request a wellness apartment, you will automatically be placed with over 21 roommate(s)
Hi, could you please tell me what a wellness apartment is?! Thanks SO much, Jennifer

Hi, could you please tell me what a wellness apartment is?! Thanks SO much, Jennifer
This thread is from 2010, 13 years ago. However, a wellness apartment was one where even though the CP's were over 21,they agreed not to consume alcohol in the apartment, it was not allowed. All apartments with students under 21 were automatically wellness apartments. It's a lot different now, they have co-ed apartments (which before Flamingo didn't happen), so I am not even sure wellness apartments still exist.

When checking in to Coronado Springs during my CP daughter’s move in trip recently, one of the cast members helping us had been a CP from Puerto Rico years ago. She did the program AFTER her daughter did. I think she said she was 53 at the time. She said there were not many 53 year old married DCP participants with adult children.

When checking in to Coronado Springs during my CP daughter’s move in trip recently, one of the cast members helping us had been a CP from Puerto Rico years ago. She did the program AFTER her daughter did. I think she said she was 53 at the time. She said there were not many 53 year old married DCP participants with adult children.
reviving this to say-the Alumni program apparently is still without the limit of having a recent DCP-my crazy husband applied for summer alumni this summer-got a call from a recruiter to see when his program was as their records don't go back that far :rotfl2:-1991. They needed location and more dates to manually verify. Told him to expect an invitation to a phone interview-OMG. I am dying laughing at this. Applied on a whim as he is off summers anyway. And our middle kid just started her program.

reviving this to say-the Alumni program apparently is still without the limit of having a recent DCP-my crazy husband applied for summer alumni this summer-got a call from a recruiter to see when his program was as their records don't go back that far :rotfl2:-1991. They needed location and more dates to manually verify. Told him to expect an invitation to a phone interview-OMG. I am dying laughing at this. Applied on a whim as he is off summers anyway. And our middle kid just started her program.
As a grown adult, you'd have to pay me A LOT of money to place myself in that living situation. It may have been fun when I was 22. But not now.

As a grown adult, you'd have to pay me A LOT of money to place myself in that living situation. It may have been fun when I was 22. But not now.
I might deal with it for a few months if it meant I could get in the parks every day.

I might deal with it for a few months if it meant I could get in the parks every day.
You could do that as a part-timer too and get paid more than college program, not have to work as many hours, and not live in a dorm. lol. I know part timers who give away all of their shifts so that they keep the Disney benefits but not have to actually work there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter