Is there a way to request partial refund for Annual Pass online or by email?

I was on hold for about 45 minutes, this was about 3 weeks ago. I couldn't find any option for online or via email. I called about 1pm Pacific time if that helps give any indication (not sure if it was a good or bad time, but seems shorter than several hours).

I got through today after 1.25 hours on hold. An email will be coming out "soon" outlining options for Annual Passholders. The agent was not able to do the cancellation and partial refund over the phone today. I will wait for the email.

You are supposed to get an email from Disney giving you instructions on what to do about your AP.

I was on the phone yesterday for about 90 minutes. The CM could have done the partial refund but suggested I wait until the official email comes out. She said there may be other options presented at that time. One will be to add on a 13th month and possibly others as well. The email should be out within the next two weeks.

I was on the phone yesterday for about 90 minutes. The CM could have done the partial refund but suggested I wait until the official email comes out. She said there may be other options presented at that time. One will be to add on a 13th month and possibly others as well. The email should be out within the next two weeks.

Thank you for sharing. I would certainly like to hear all options.

No. I tried via email (the Passholder line has no 800 # & it’s an international call!!!). Got an email response citing security reasons for not being able to put a note on our file that we’ve requested refund in lieu of extension 🙄🙄🙄

Luckily I did this back in May and only had a 30 min wait and our refund was processed properly. There are connection issues with all the free APPS we’ve tried (I think it’s the headsets they use), so a call with the wait times right now would be seriously expensive. Only billion dollar company too cheap to provide a 1-800 number or provide adequate online functionality 😒

No. I tried via email (the Passholder line has no 800 # & it’s an international call!!!). Got an email response citing security reasons for not being able to put a note on our file that we’ve requested refund in lieu of extension 🙄🙄🙄

Luckily I did this back in May and only had a 30 min wait and our refund was processed properly. There are connection issues with all the free APPS we’ve tried (I think it’s the headsets they use), so a call with the wait times right now would be seriously expensive. Only billion dollar company too cheap to provide a 1-800 number or provide adequate online functionality 😒

Are you saying you've received a refund already? Because I called them back whenever they first posted the passholder number to call. Still no contact from them.

What happens if AP holders don’t receive the email spelling out their options? I know there are AP holders who never got the recent email about the passholder preview days.

Are you saying you've received a refund already? Because I called them back whenever they first posted the passholder number to call. Still no contact from them.
Yes. Just last week. For the closure only. $230.40 usd per pass (upgraded 6 day UT hopper first used on Dec 30, to DVC Gold).

Yes. Just last week. For the closure only. $230.40 usd per pass (upgraded 6 day UT hopper first used on Dec 30, to DVC Gold).

Sounds great! Mine was an upgraded 7 day pass to DVC Gold first used Nov 6 for 3 trips, so whatever I get will be a nice bonus.

Having CALLED (only pratical option), 7-11-2020, 17:00 EST....
1) On hold - roughly 45 minutes.
2) Repeated question "Is there a mechanism for a partial refund, in lieu of an EXTENSION, for our APs - original EXP May 27 2020, as of 7-11-2020"
3) Repeated answer "WDW will be announcing....."
4) Repeated question: "Is there a mechanism for a partial refund, in lieu of an EXTENSION, for our APs - original EXP May 27 2020, as of 7-11-2020"

Add 6 lines. Same Question, same non-answer.

As of 7-12-2020.... there is no official mechanism for a partial AP refund. MANY people have been force-extended, with no recourse. Meanwhile? We get Jack Benny....

I actually asked that question because I too don’t get all of the pass holder emails. She checked my account and said all the boxes were checked. But if I didn’t get an email to call back in two weeks. I hope I get the email I can’t deal with being on hold again; even if they play Disney music

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter