• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there a site showing the current purchase with purchase offers?

DisMommyTX

DIS Veteran
Is there a website or listing somewhere that shows the current purchase with purchase offers? We are looking for both WDW and DCL current offerings. This seems like something that would (or should?) be compiled and updated every so often, but I can't seem to find anything.

I think they mean the special items available to purchase when you spend a certain amount in merchandise, right?

In the big shops at all the major parks (and apparently on Disney cruise ships as well), there is a discount offer called a 'purchase with purchase'. It usually allows you to buy a special backpack or blanket for $20 when spending $25 on other items, or something similar. With all the websites and blogs and sources of info about all things Disney, I can't seem to find anyplace these are listed online.

I remember I found some info on this once but also can't find it any longer so if anyone has info on that or a link I would appreciate it as well - my pwp fleece throw from WDW is my favorite one to snuggle up on the couch with^^

Two weeks ago the WDW offer was the blue soft-sided cooler or the mickey backpack available in 2 designs. Have not seen a website that tracks it, only threads on here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter