Is there a photopass photo from the Haunted Mansion?

deedeew80

Dreaming of My Prince
Hi! I just returned from WDW and was going through all my memory maker photos. I noticed there isn't one from the Haunted Mansion....do they not do them there? I know there was a photographer outside the ride, but I thought there was one from on the ride. :confused3

They weren't two years ago. I wish you could get a picture or video with the ghost in your car at the end of the ride. That would be so cool.

When they put the photo or video system in I will ride it until I get a picture with each ghost. That is one of my favorited rides.

Yea it's rumored that their going to add it. Would be tough to do since basically the whole ride is dark. So can't just have bursts of light going off taking pics. So I doubt it.

But for now there's no pics or videos from the ride.

The only videos are from ToT and 7dwarfs

Yea it's rumored that their going to add it. Would be tough to do since basically the whole ride is dark. So can't just have bursts of light going off taking pics. So I doubt it.

One of the mainstay's of "haunted house stories" is the LIGHTNING STORM.

@Robo You often have some "insider" info; is there anything more to this than the persistent rumor? Cause I'd love a pick with the ghost in the buggy. And how hard (and costly) would it actually be to put a photo in other rides?

@Robo You often have some "insider" info; is there anything more to this than the persistent rumor? Cause I'd love a pick with the ghost in the buggy. And how hard (and costly) would it actually be to put a photo in other rides?

I don't have any special info on this.
The last (short) refurb was rumored (by often reliable sources) to be the update to add the ride photo/video.

Didn't happen.

We went last October and We had them there when we walked out of the mansion (ie you see the house in the background). Also got a magic shot during Halloween party.

We went last October and We had them there when we walked out of the mansion (ie you see the house in the background). Also got a magic shot during Halloween party.

We were talking about a pic taken while you are on the ride like Everest, ToT, Buzz, TT and 7DMT. It's been rumored for years that there would be a camera put in the ride, but hasn't happened yet.

And the magic shots as well as the "characters" are usually only out for the parties, so a lot of us haven't been able to get the pics you are talking about (though my family will have the chance this September! :-)).

T
Hi! I just returned from WDW and was going through all my memory maker photos. I noticed there isn't one from the Haunted Mansion....do they not do them there? I know there was a photographer outside the ride, but I thought there was one from on the ride. :confused3

No in ride photo but there is usually a photographer right outside the exit

As pp said not in the ride but in August and again in Nov got magic shots with hitchhiking ghost outside. If there is a photopass photographer stop!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter