• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there a MVMCP roll call thread yet?

We're first timers going on 11/16! Anyone figured out their touring plan for the party yet?

We're going November 16th! :cool1:

We missed MVMCP last year since we decided to go to MNSSHP instead. Loved MNSSHP, but Disney decked out for Christmas is just so special.

I can't wait!!! :cloud9:

We are going 11/21! 4 Adults 2-7YO and 2-2YO. Big surprise for the kids. First disney trip for them!

We're first timers going on 11/16! Anyone figured out their touring plan for the party yet?

I would also love to hear people's plans/strategies! We are going 11/7 and would like to know what people consider impt and how they make time for everything. I subscribed to Touring Plans but can't seem to make a MVMCP plan that includes characters, rides, and shows.

I would also love to hear people's plans/strategies! We are going 11/7 and would like to know what people consider impt and how they make time for everything.

DD (11) and I are attending the 12/9 party as part of a short 3-night mother - daughter trip. This will be our only MK day (unless we hop for a few late hours the night prior). Here's our rough game plan:

- 4-9 primarily Rides/Attractions... will book 3 FP+ for the 4-7 timeframe
- (Will head to castle for lighting ceremony and maybe the 7:45 castle show)
- 9:15 Find a spot for fireworks
- 9:30 Holiday Wishes
- Grab a snack and find spot for parade
- 10:30 2nd Parade
- After parade, any final attractions

- We don't really care about meet-n-greets (MAYBE would get a photo with Santa or Mickey/Minnie if line is short)
- Don't care about Tomorrowland show
- Don't care about Dance Parties
- Don't care about Sorcerers card
- Don't care about special merchandise

We're going November 10!! So excited, I've never seen Disney decorated for Christmas and am so looking forward to the parade and everything!!

We will be there first night. We are going to make the last Halloween party and first Christmas party in the same trip. Can't wait!

Our first MVMCP will be 12/16! I'm looking for strategies and tips on where/when to find characters dressed in their holiday best. We had a blast last year at Disneyland's MHP.

Also I have a question. Are there Photopass photographers on Mainstreet during the party? Castle pictures with our whole family is definitely high on our priority list, and last year at MHP they had no photopass photographers on Mainstreet.

my boyfriend and I will be there on November 16th! So excited! It's our first time going to the party!! I love Christmas more than anything. I can't even imagine celebrating Christmas AT Disney!! My brain may explode, haha :hyper:

We will be there first night. We are going to make the last Halloween party and first Christmas party in the same trip. Can't wait!

We did this two years ago - you will have a blast - the changeover from Halloween to Christmas is amazing!

We are going to the Nov 10th party this year - this trip is for the Food & Wine Festival but sneaking on one Christmas Party!

Question....do you all buy your party tickets way in advance? Because I've heard of people waiting until closer to the party to buy them in case the weather is bad. DD is turning 5 on Dec 9th and I'm thinking she'd rather attend the party than go to the HDD review dinner show I've already booked at Ft. Wilderness. ;) I'd hate for the party to sell out, but I also haven't told her or DD9 yet about the possibility of going to the party (we've never been). We were at Disney (1st visit) during the same time last year and didn't attend the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter