Is there a maximum to how many ADRs you can make online

Disney_momto2

Mouseketeer
Someone posted that she was making her ADRs and filled her cart of 10 so had to stop.

We are doing 7 days of deluxe dining so I will be making about 16 ADRs. Since a number of them are hard to get I was planning to start at 6am online.

Any help would be appreciated.

When I made mine for our Christmas trip, I opened up a few different windows and "checked out" as soon as I got some hard to get ones. I never waited to get all of them before processing them - didn't want to run the risk of losing any.

When I did mine, you could do up to 10 at a time before you had to check out. You could always do as the pp said and reserve the hard to get ones and then check out and go back in and finish up the rest. Or, you could include your hard to get ones in your first ten, check out and then do the next 6 and check out with those. There is no "limit" to the amount you can do online, you are just forced to check out every time you reserve 10.

There might be a limit on how many you can do at once but overall, no there isn't a limit. I would suggest doing your top ones first, and then checkout so that you don't loose them, the do go away after 20 mins in your cart and then go back and do the rest or maybe 5 or so at a time, just to be safe.

The online system will only allow you to have 10 reservations in your cart at a time. Once you get 10 check out and get those confirmation numbers. Then just go right back in and finish up. I had to do this today and it was no problem at all. I did all my hard to get ressies first. As far as I know, there is no limit to the overall number of ressies you can make - but the system does tell you if you have multiple ressies within a time frame that is too close together (they don't want you double booking). Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter