• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there a list somewhere of all the chain restaurants close to the WDW property?

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
We are trying to cut back on expenses for our next trip and want to leave the property a few times if possible to eat to save some money. Is there any links or anywhere else I can go to that you are familiar with that says what is available for when people want to dine outside the property like an Applebee's, Fridays, etc. Just something simple.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Last edited:
Google maps search. There is just about everything imaginable. 192, we live off of, has a ton from Buffalo Wild Wings to Miller's Ale House to Chuy's to Red Robin to Carrabba's to Bahama Breeze....so much more. Also quick service too like Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Chick Fil A, Arby's, Portillo's, Culver's, Tijuana Flats....so much more. Ford's Garage, Rock'NBrews, Texas Roadhouse, Joe's Crabshack, Walk On's, Cracker Barrel, Ponderosa, Bonefish Grill, Ihop, Bob Evans, Sickie's Garage, Applebees, Buca Di Beppo, Pei Wei, 5 Guys, Outback, Hooters, TGI Friday's, Red Lobster, Giordano's, Cici's pizza, Denny's, Panera, Panda Express, Chipotle, Maple Street Biscuit, Cheddar's, Burger Fi, Olive Garden, Longhorn, all the main fast foods....I could go on and on. I will go look and see if I can find a list somewhere on one of my Facebook groups.

There are 2 big areas of 192, one near a place called Sunset Walk which is part of a Margaritaville community and has shops and other dining options like Ford's Garage plus Estafan's Kitchen and The Warf, Game Time, a movie place (think a dine in one), lots of shops, live music, sometimes car shows and even a sling shot ride and a water park. There is a Brazilian Churrascaria and a Tequila bar and restaurant (names escape me). There are a few counter service places too (a BBQ one, a sushi/bento one, a chicken one) and a Fat Tuesday.

Other part of 192 is near Celebration. Has a ton I didn't even mention...great steakhouse called Charley's and a hot pot K-BBQ place called Volcano, best happy hour Irish bar called Mulligan's (cheap cheap drinks and GREAT wings and bar food). Downtown Celebration has it's places: Columbia, Reggiano's, Celebration Town Tavern and the like...pretty busy and pricey but another neat area to walk around. But we dine there more for special occasions or occasionally with our friends who live there.

Last edited:
Over by Disney Springs is:
Waffle House, BJ's Brewhouse, Bahama Breeze, Carrabba's, Qdoba, Miller's Alehouse, Twin Peaks (?), Olive Garden, Pollo Tropical (also have on 192), Pizza Hut, Chilli's, Steak n Shake, Golden Corral (also on 192 by Celebration), Landry's Seafood, Applebee's...etc.

Last edited:

I can list some in the area up 429 over to the west of Disney. Where are you staying? I will do a list closest to there if you'd like.

Google maps search. There is just about everything imaginable
I'm not even local and I'd guess there's just about anything you could want from a chain restaurant. You're nice to respond with many suggestions!

I'm not even local and I'd guess there's just about anything you could want from a chain restaurant. You're nice to respond with many suggestions!
Yeah, we don't lack for places to eat here, for sure. One of the things we love. And we try to find deals, mostly happy hour deals. The hubs is into his happy hours.

...what is available for when people want to die outside the property like an Applebee's, Fridays, etc.
Your Freudian slip is showing.

You can eat simply without sacrificing your soul to awful chain restaurants. Do some research and expand your horizons.

Just know, at least based on where we live, most the chain restaurants are more expensive all around Disney than they are here. If you can - check menus in advance so no surprises.

Last edited:
Okay, so... my suggestion is to go to 192 by Celebration and Old Town. Easy to get to Celebration area from Beach Club. It's like 15 minute drive. Places we've gone to are Charley's Steakhouse but that's pricey so if you want one fancy dinner, that would be it. In the Publix plaza is Joe's Crabshack. They have a happy hour. There is also a Chick fil A. Then our number one place is Mulligan's. Happy hour every day from 3-7pm. Even weekends. ANd cheap. They have a pizza place next door called Posto Pizza. They are order at counter and not bad. Next to them is a Little Greek Fresh grill and also order at counter and they are good Greek. There is a Chinese place too.

Then, nearby, is Applebee's, Bucca di Beppo, Five Guys, Pei Wei, Chipotle, Panera and Maple Street Biscuit (mmmm).

Across from the Publix Plaza are these places: IHOP, Waffle House, Boston Lobster Feast, Golden Corral, Pizza Press, Halal Food, Starbucks, Subway, Tijuana Flats, Wendy's, a Little Italy Restaurant and the Charley's Steakhouse I mentioned.

Down 192 a little more (next big plazas) toward Old Town are these: Logan's Roadhouse, Sushi and Thai place, Volcano Hot Pot, Denny's.

Next bunch by Old Town has a food truck world (never been but heard good things) and a ton more restaurants. Old Town can be pretty busy so we don't go that far down. We live the other way off 192 by Sunset Walk area.

ALso, the area by Disney Springs which I listed many places above, not all though. That has it all there, pretty much. Qdoba, Twin Peaks, Miller's Ale House, Subway, Dunkin', Hungry Crab Juicy (weird crab place names down here, lol), Chili's, Olive Garden, IHOP, Denny's, Black Angus, Burger King, Sofrito Latin Cafe, KFC, Pizza Hut, Hokkaido Chinese and Japanese buffet, El Patron Mexicano, Steak N'Shake, Halal Market, Giordano's, Run & Run Chinese, Domino's Pizza, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Longhorn, Kobe Japanese, KPot Korean, Hooter's, Havana's Cuban, Susuru, Carrabba's, Pollo Tropical, Mexas Tacos, Waffle House, Golden Corral, Bahama Breeze, BJ's Brewhouse, Landry's Seafood, Saltgrass Steak House, Applebee's, Chick Fil A, Wendy's, Pasta and Grill, Villa Italian, Fresco Market and Deli, Ford's Garage, MOD pizza, Outback, Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburger, Charley's Cheesesteaks, McDonalds, Shake Shack, Sushiology (heard is good), Outback, Cheesecake Factory, Toast 2 Toast, First Watch, BurgerFi, White Castle, Vitality Bowls, Portillo's....getting far up there towards Dr Phillips.

I would eat at the Kissimmee food trucks over pretty much every place listed on this thread so far.

I know you said leave the property, but on one of our trips we were feeling lazy and also wanted to save a little money. Had a door dash coupon. Ordered from chuys. It was sooooooooo good. It's mexican food well tex-mex. That day was a perfect rest day, Swam all day. Then stuffed our face with reasonably priced queso and chips, guacamole too ofcouse since it is vacation! Just met the delivery driver at the front desk super easy.

I agree with others, google maps would probably work best for showing the most places, however, I can tell you from our experience last time, so many show up that it makes it hard to find something unless you narrow the choice by cuisine or something like that.

Google maps search. There is just about everything imaginable. 192, we live off of, has a ton from Buffalo Wild Wings to Miller's Ale House to Chuy's to Red Robin to Carrabba's to Bahama Breeze....so much more. Also quick service too like Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Chick Fil A, Arby's, Portillo's, Culver's, Tijuana Flats....so much more. Ford's Garage, Rock'NBrews, Texas Roadhouse, Joe's Crabshack, Walk On's, Cracker Barrel, Ponderosa, Bonefish Grill, Ihop, Bob Evans, Sickie's Garage, Applebees, Buca Di Beppo, Pei Wei, 5 Guys, Outback, Hooters, TGI Friday's, Red Lobster, Giordano's, Cici's pizza, Denny's, Panera, Panda Express, Chipotle, Maple Street Biscuit, Cheddar's, Burger Fi, Olive Garden, Longhorn, all the main fast foods....I could go on and on. I will go look and see if I can find a list somewhere on one of my Facebook groups.

There are 2 big areas of 192, one near a place called Sunset Walk which is part of a Margaritaville community and has shops and other dining options like Ford's Garage plus Estafan's Kitchen and The Warf, Game Time, a movie place (think a dine in one), lots of shops, live music, sometimes car shows and even a sling shot ride and a water park. There is a Brazilian Churrascaria and a Tequila bar and restaurant (names escape me). There are a few counter service places too (a BBQ one, a sushi/bento one, a chicken one) and a Fat Tuesday.

Other part of 192 is near Celebration. Has a ton I didn't even mention...great steakhouse called Charley's and a hot pot K-BBQ place called Volcano, best happy hour Irish bar called Mulligan's (cheap cheap drinks and GREAT wings and bar food). Downtown Celebration has it's places: Columbia, Reggiano's, Celebration Town Tavern and the like...pretty busy and pricey but another neat area to walk around. But we dine there more for special occasions or occasionally with our friends who live there.
Love Celebration especially when they have it decorated for Christmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter