Is there a Guest Services at the TTC??

Disnerd23

Earning My Ears
I'm going to MK in late March (so close!!! I'm so excited!!) and I bought FL resident tickets, so I'll need to pick them up at a guest services. I know there's a Guest Services to the right of the train station when you actually get to MK, but is there one actually at the TTC? I would think so, seeing as one of the T's do stand for Tickets. Does anybody know?

I'm going to MK in late March (so close!!! I'm so excited!!) and I bought FL resident tickets, so I'll need to pick them up at a guest services. I know there's a Guest Services to the right of the train station when you actually get to MK, but is there one actually at the TTC? I would think so, seeing as one of the T's do stand for Tickets. Does anybody know?
There’s Guest Relations and Ticket Windows. You can pick them up and activate them at any Ticket Window.

Just to be clear, the Guest Relation at MK is not actually to the right of the train station.
It is to the right of the entrance gates, outside the park. (See #9 on the map below.)
The Guest Relations INSIDE the MK is at "City Hall" in Town Square.

But, yes, you can pick up your tickets at TTC.
As @hiroMYhero, said, you can pick up tickets at any ticket window as well as Guest Relations, (AND at any window marked "Will Call.")

MK_Gates_090817_zpsz6xveu0x.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter