Is there a bounceback offer this week?

Brygida

DIS Veteran
I am going for the May 13th - 16th weekend. Anyone know if there is a bounceback being offered for later this year?

Thanks!

Yes there is a flyer in the room. We were at POFQ April 30th-May 8th and booked two bounceback deals for Sept 10th-Sept 18th and Nov 27th-Dec 4th. They cover alot of dates for the rest of 2011, but are apparently fairly limited. We really wanted Sept 24th-Oct 2nd (which is included in the bounceback dates, but were unable to get a standard room for those dates at either CSR or POFQ. Nor were those resorts available for either the week before and the week after. We had to move our Sept trip back two weeks to Sept 10th-17th and had to change our resort from POFQ to CSR in order to use the bounceback deal. Also neither of the two weeks we wanted in Dec were available. We had to move that trip back to Nov 27th-Dec 4th. We still need a discount to cover Nov 26th and are hoping for an AP discount to cover that one Saturday night.).

I believe the bounceback deal was like 35% off moderates and 40% off deluxes.

Here are the dates:
For stays most nights:
5/8–5/27, 5/31–6/4, 8/21–10/8, 10/23–10/29, 11/13–11/19, 11/27–12/3 and 12/11–12/24/11

Yes there is a flyer in the room. We were at POFQ April 30th-May 8th and booked two bounceback deals for Sept 10th-Sept 18th and Nov 27th-Dec 4th. They cover alot of dates for the rest of 2011, but are apparently fairly limited. We really wanted Sept 24th-Oct 2nd (which is included in the bounceback dates, but were unable to get a standard room for those dates at either CSR or POFQ. Nor were those resorts available for either the week before and the week after. We had to move our Sept trip back two weeks to Sept 10th-17th and had to change our resort from POFQ to CSR in order to use the bounceback deal. Also neither of the two weeks we wanted in Dec were available. We had to move that trip back to Nov 27th-Dec 4th. We still need a discount to cover Nov 26th and are hoping for an AP discount to cover that one Saturday night.).

I believe the bounceback deal was like 35% off moderates and 40% off deluxes.

Here are the dates:
For stays most nights:
5/8–5/27, 5/31–6/4, 8/21–10/8, 10/23–10/29, 11/13–11/19, 11/27–12/3 and 12/11–12/24/11

Thanks! I'm going tomorrow.... hope my room has one. :wizard:

Just wondering if you had a card in your room. Rumor had it that the
Bounceback was to end May 8th.

Yes. I had a card in my room. I booked the bounceback offer on May 16th (my checkout day). Booked room only at moderate resort for $118 (incl tax) / night - which I think is about a 35% discount. I booked it for August 21 - 28th.

I checked out of Pop 5/19 and the bounceback I had was 35% off values, moderates and the cabins. Nothing for deluxe or villas.

Yes, there was a bounce back offer in our room at the Poly. We left WDW yesterday, 5/21/11. The categories of rooms available are fairly limited for some of the deluxes. The Wilderness Lodge was only offering Courtyard View with bunk beds for the dates I was interested in and the Contemporary was only offering theme park view. We booked at the Poly for now, but once you make a bounce back reservation you can change the dates or resort if rooms are available. You just need to book something before you check out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter