Is there a 7-11 or Lawsons near TDR???

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at the Miracosta and it does not have a convenience store. Is there a 7-11 or Lawsons in Iskipari or close that I can get snacks and drinks for the room?

There is a convenience store at the train station right beside ikspiari. On the bottom floor of ikspiari there is also a little grocery store as well. The grocery store has a decent selection and we always stock up on drinks, breakfast type stuff like fruit, yogurt, pastries etc. There's lots of snacks to choose from.

To get my bearings, what is the best way to get to Ikspiari from Mira Costa? Walk (googlemaps has it at 17 min)? Bus? Thanks!

Thanks so much for the info. Good to know. So after Bon Voyage I can stop by and stock up.

No. But you can get I think a 2 day pass and it’s not expensive. A couple of dollars if I remember correctly
Oh okay. I thought the monorail passes used to be included with a stay but they must have changed that

Oh okay. I thought the monorail passes used to be included with a stay but they must have changed that
You are correct, it used to be included. Now you will pay 260 yen for one way. You can buy a daypass fro 660 yen. You can also buy multiple days with four days being the max days you can buy at 1500 yen for unlimited travel. Although definitely not exact, for simplicity I like to just move two decimal points over to convert, so 1500 yen would be $15.

You are correct, it used to be included. Now you will pay 260 yen for one way. You can buy a daypass fro 660 yen. You can also buy multiple days with four days being the max days you can buy at 1500 yen for unlimited travel. Although definitely not exact, for simplicity I like to just move two decimal points over to convert, so 1500 yen would be $15.
With the weak yen, the exchange rate is closer to 150 JPY/USD now. So, move the decimal point over two places, then knock off a third.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter