Is there a 1-800 number for PS???

kandmwedding

Lover of all things Potato Head
This will be the first time that I'll be making our PS (the travel agent did it the other times). Can someone give me the number to call, and fill me in on what the conversation will be??

Thanks!!!

Originally posted by bugbugmom
It's 1-800-828-0228 press 3 for ps reservations::yes::

After going through a series of prompts (like press 1 for this, press 2 if you've been here before, press 45683 if you're wearing white socks.......OK, it's not that bad but there is a series of about 4 or 5 questions to go through), a CM will come on the line and ask if he/she can help you. All you need to say is that you'd like to make a request for a Priority Seating. They will then ask you a series of questions, such as:
- what day/date?
- which restaurant?
- how many in your party?
- what time you prefer? -- make sure that you specify AM or PM (if your chosen time is not available, they will inform you as to the closest time available to see if you want that instead).

When all that is confirmed, they will read off all of the information to you again (to make sure it's correct). Please listen closely as on one occasion, the guy got the date wrong and on another occasion, the gal put me down for 8:30 PM at Kona Cafe when I wanted an 8:30 AM breakfast seating.
After that, he/she will read you your 8-digit confirmation number for that PS. Make sure you have a pencil handy because you'll need to write it down (and take it with you on your trip -- just in case).

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter