Is the Spiderman ride like a rollar coaster or?

bunnymkc

<font color=FF99FF>Believes in the Tooth Fairy, th
family is going to US this Nov and as I am the chicken in the bunch I have to know if the Spiderman ride is like a rollar coaster or it just is on a track that is on the floor..please let me know before I go! TIA Marinne

It is a simulator attraction with special effects that moves on a track from room to room. You will love it. My wife will NOT ride a roller coaster if her life depended on it and when we go to Islands of Adventure she has to ride it at least 5 times!!!!

My husband couldn't ride it because he can't do simulators, I wish he could have though because it is awesome:Pinkbounc It was my 4 YO DN favorite ride. I can't wait to go back next year:bounce: I'm addicted too:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I cant do roller coasters and even have trouble with Tower of Terror. My stomach just cant handle all that but the spiderman ride was no trouble at all. It's so cool!! I love it.

See the BIG smile..thats me cause now I am really excited to go..Thanks everybody you have made my day..Marianne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter