is the podcast up?

i'm getting that panic attack feeling:eek:

even if it pops up, I'm at work, no sound on my computer (it's a control issue, people like to control my computer use :headache: ) If I can't hear, I can't do anything fun on my computer - like listen to the Podcast :sad2:

omigoodness.......:scared:

I thought Kevin was going to transcribe all the podcast..gessh...hes got nothing else to do...

ahhh, stupid i tunes hasnt added yet, i got all confused! Now listening to it off dis.
*sighs relief*

iTunes has the podcast but it is only 5 minutes long.. somehow I think it is not right.

I did that and it is still showing it as 5:57 long.. I listened to see if it is wrong but it is only 5 minutes long.. not sure why?

mouse_in_canada, Did you subscribe to the podcast on itunes?

The reason I ask is because when I checked itunes it wasn't listed yet, but when synched my ipod it downloaded without it being listed as up. I hope that made sense.

I don't know why it is saying it's only 5 min. That's weird. I know in the past people have suggested first unsubscribing and then subscribing again.

Lisa

I got it! I had to delete the 5 minute one then unsubscribe and re-subscribe and there it was.. odd isn't it? BUT I got it now! THANKS for all your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter