is the podcast up?

I'm not seeing it yet, either. But, it's still Tuesday for another 12 hours, 22 minutes, and 3 seconds.

well the rumor is that the restaurant review finalists are gonna be announced on this show... so that is of course burning a hole in my pocket.

I don't see it either, or should I say hear it. Mindy is right, there is still plenty of time left in Tues. We will just have to be patient.

well the rumor is that the restaurant review finalists are gonna be announced on this show... so that is of course burning a hole in my pocket.

Good luck with the review, oscar, and good luck to everyone who submitted one! I didn't, because my dining reviews would consist of sound effects and one-word descriptions...not compelling reading/listening.

that would make for a good review... i give this restaurant one scream and two sound of a body falling down the stairs.

Good luck with the review, oscar, and good luck to everyone who submitted one! I didn't, because my dining reviews would consist of sound effects and one-word descriptions...not compelling reading/listening.

yeah, and good luck with your free cruise. you do realize I shoot at you with my deadly spinny light up thing that you get in the stadium right before fantasmic! almost every day.

I thought Pete came back and said that it turned out that there WAS going to be a show today. Or was that a dream?:scared:

I thought Pete came back and said that it turned out that there WAS going to be a show today. Or was that a dream?:scared:

Nope, you're right. Pete did come back and say that there was going to be a show today. I'll find the post and copy it here.

ETA: Here it is! Posted yesterday at 10:54 AM...

False alarm.

Turns out we will be recording the show today - so we'll be on schedule. Sorry for the confusion :)

Pete

i'm getting that panic attack feeling:eek:

even if it pops up, I'm at work, no sound on my computer (it's a control issue, people like to control my computer use :headache: ) If I can't hear, I can't do anything fun on my computer - like listen to the Podcast :sad2:

omigoodness.......:scared:

The podcast is up! Woooohooooo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter