Is the pathway to Wilderness Lodge still opened ?

Ariel-Rocks

Mouseketeer
I thought I read that they closed the walkway between the Fort and Wilderness Lodge but I am hoping that not true. Does anyone know if you can still walk over ?

Was just at Tri Circle D Farm today, the path to the Lodge is still closed and may not ever open again per a Farm CM. Just to much construction that was for Reflections which is of course on hold now but the area is supposed to be torn up. So no there is no way to walk or bike to the Lodge.

Last edited:
Was just at Tri Circle D Farm today, the path to the Lodge is still closed and may not ever open again per a Farm CM. Just to much construction that was for Reflections which is of course on hold now but the area is supposed to be torn up. So no there is no way to walk or bike to the Lodge only by boat or car on the main road.
Currently the resort launch to WL isn’t running either (unless they just started it). The yellow line internal bus, however, does run to Wilderness Lodge after its stop at the Settlement Depot. It’s a super quick bus ride over through the construction area and seemed to run pretty frequently when we were down there a couple of weeks ago. We love the Lodge too so we used it several times.

Was just at Tri Circle D Farm today, the path to the Lodge is still closed and may not ever open again per a Farm CM. Just to much construction that was for Reflections which is of course on hold now but the area is supposed to be torn up. So no there is no way to walk or bike to the Lodge only by boat or car on the main road.
Thanks that’s what I was afraid of. Do you know if they are running the boats over to the Lodge from the Fort ?

Currently the resort launch to WL isn’t running either (unless they just started it). The yellow line internal bus, however, does run to Wilderness Lodge after its stop at the Settlement Depot. It’s a super quick bus ride over through the construction area and seemed to run pretty frequently when we were down there a couple of weeks ago. We love the Lodge too so we used it several times.
That’s great news thanks for that information. We love to go over there to eat.

Really sad to hear this, I was hoping they would reopen it now that construction is indefinitely paused. I loved renting a bike from WL and going over to the campground to explore.

This is NOT the news I wanted to hear. When we spoke to a CM last December, they said a lot of people complained about the trail not being available. 😠 It was the most peaceful part of the whole property. I hope future reports will reveal a different plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter