Is the online dining not working?

It worked for me. I hope it's working. I got everything I wanted, which made me wonder a little, lol. However, I have the confirmation numbers to prove it!

I was having the same problem and this is what I did. When you search your restaurant and get to step two instead of selecting two select one. That is the page that gives you the overview of the restaurant. Then on the far left side under "overview" is "make reservation". Click on that. I have been able to get in every time that way. Hope this helps!!

Lori

It didn't work for me all day yesterday (same error message) nor today. I was trying on my laptop. So I decided today to try on my desktop and it worked. No idea why it wasn't working on my laptop though :confused3 I just hope the several times I tried to make reservations, it didn't go through on their end - I am going to call later and make sure I don't have 5 reservations for the same day at the same place :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter