Is the monorail closed?

kangaand2roos

DIS Veteran
I am seeing conflicting things. We are staying for just on night at the Poly next month. Just wondering if the resort monorail will be functioning or not.

I am seeing conflicting things. We are staying for just on night at the Poly next month. Just wondering if the resort monorail will be functioning or not.

I moved this thread to the Resorts board, just FYI.

Baring an unexpected mechanical problem, all monorail lines (Resort line, Express line, Epcot line) are operating under pretty 'normal' conditions these days. Make sure to check the weekly Times Guide to see the latest hours for the week you are there - they can change week to week. You can find a copy online here: https://www.orlandoparksnews.com/p/weekly-walt-disney-world-times-guides.html

I have not seen any problems with the resort monorail. The express they usually do a systems check but only on a random day and not for all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter