Is the MK music Piped to Kingdom Resort rooms?

roylanc

theDizneytaffy
Hi All,
We are staying at the Contemporary in August for 2 nights for our 30 wedding Anniversary.
We have a kingdom view room.
Do they play the music from Happily ever fireworks after in the rooms through the TV.
I believe I heard Pete Werner mention this in a vlog a few years ago.

If they do does any one know the channel to tune into.

Thanks in advance guy's.

Hi All,
We are staying at the Contemporary in August for 2 nights for our 30 wedding Anniversary.
We have a kingdom view room.
Do they play the music from Happily ever fireworks after in the rooms through the TV.
I believe I heard Pete Werner mention this in a vlog a few years ago.

If they do does any one know the channel to tune into.

Thanks in advance guy's.

Yes, at CR and BLT the fireworks audio plays on a channel on the TV.

Unless recently changed, it’s channel 105. And unless this has changed in the last year (possible, but I’m not sure), it still shows up as “Wishes” on the channel description.
13.jpg

Hope that helps. Enjoy your anniversary trip!

The only music we found that was not played on the TV was from special shows, like during parties or the biggies on 4th of July and NYE

Yes, you can absolutely listen to it in-room. It's actually kinda neat. The rooftop also offers a great view.

Yes, you can absolutely listen to it in-room. It's actually kinda neat. The rooftop also offers a great view.
We have done the
We have had dinner at the Cali a few times. We spent our 25 Anniversary there. We love the Contemporary & this will be our first time staying there..

The only music we found that was not played on the TV was from special shows, like during parties or the biggies on 4th of July and NYE
For NYE they do have the music playing really loud outside, so when you're on your balcony you can hear it perfectly. I was a little worried about this before my trip, but it was perfect.

For NYE they do have the music playing really loud outside, so when you're on your balcony you can hear it perfectly. I was a little worried about this before my trip, but it was perfect.
This must vary by your room's location. Not all rooms will hear it as well as others. Our particular room did not hear it very well.
We were on the CL floor, near the CM end (I forget the room number, next to last I believe)

This must vary by your room's location. Not all rooms will hear it as well as others. Our particular room did not hear it very well.
We were on the CL floor, near the CM end (I forget the room number, next to last I believe)
We were the second to last room away from Magic Kingdom and a higher floor and it was super loud for us. Maybe the year you went they didn't have the volume up all the way? I couldn't imagine anyone couldn't hear it, it was so loud.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter