Is the lost and found box at disunplugged overflowing with Bob's missing "R"s?

MaryKatesMom

DIS Veteran
Bob,

Great segment on the airport pickup! I loved hearing how I can "paak" my "caa" for my "depaatures". :lmao:

Go Soxs!!!!:thumbsup2

Thanks for making me smile!!!!

Beth

Yet, he pronounces his wife's name as DianeR

It's one of the many mysteries of that marvel we refer to as "Bawb." ;)

I really enjoyed hearing about the "AHT" shows coming up in Orlando as well. It made me smile and then lol after he said it a few times! LOVE THE PODCAST!!!! :thumbsup2

Bob,

Great segment on the airport pickup! I loved hearing how I can "paak" my "caa" for my "depaatures". :lmao:

Go Soxs!!!!:thumbsup2

Thanks for making me smile!!!!

Beth

I finally listened and I loved hearing him say that :thumbsup2 Thanks guys I needed that this early in the morning!

Like many of us from the upper right corner of the country, we just use all those left over R's on other words. Like Idear. :goodvibes

I think "KartKam" should be officially renamed "KahtKam".

I watched the video of Bob before the Star Wars Parade do loop around and when it flashed after the "Scary Guy Parade" I laughed so loud my children looked up from the TV!!:happytv:

Like many of us from the upper right corner of the country, we just use all those left over R's on other words. Like Idear. :goodvibes

Hey, we're not the only ones that have "r" issues...what's up with "warsh" for wash (somewhere west of here)?

Hey, we're not the only ones that have "r" issues...what's up with "warsh" for wash (somewhere west of here)?

That sounds like Louisiana/Mississippi to me...my entire family comes from this area, so I know all about warsh, yeller (yellow), winder (window) and over yonder. :lmao:

One of Bawb's segments on the new fees to "Paak" your "Caa" was how I got my husband hooked on listening to the Dis unplugged. I was laughing so hard (or haad as Bob would say it) that he had to listen.

Although I should talk. I am originally from Long Island and have lived in CT almost 19 years, and still get asked if I am from New York and did I just move here? :confused3

That sounds like Louisiana/Mississippi to me...my entire family comes from this area, so I know all about warsh, yeller (yellow), winder (window) and over yonder. :lmao:
THERE'S where all Bob's R's went! To Julie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter