• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is the Kids Suite worth the extra $$

colemonster

Earning My Ears
1st time to Universal staying at the RPR in a standard room for $134.00 per night with Hotelkingdom. These Kid suites seem very pricey but we love having a seperate room with a 5 year old. Is there anyway of getting one without paying a fortune? Do these kid suites include the club level? Thanks so much!!!

RPR doesnt offer a kids suite, they do have an executive king suite. HRH and PBH both offer kids suites.

The rate you got is great. If you upgrade to one of these suites be prepared to pay much more.

I would be Sooooo excited if I was leaving Friday too! Have a wonderful vacation and please tell us all about it when you return!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter