Is the DVC store part of the Dreams Unlimited family ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back

The Dreams Unlined Group - do they own the DVC Store too ?

The DVC Store AKA The Timeshare Store is a sponsor of the DVC Boards here on the DISBoards. they also sponsor our affiliated DVC Show on Youtube. They are not owned or operated by Dreams Unlimited or Pete Werner, the owner of the DISBoards. But they have been sponsors for some time.

I've never used them but they normally get almost all positive reviews on the boards. If I was going to list my contracts they'd be one of the two I reached out to.

I purchased my first DVC contract thru them, as well as a few more later on. Jaime Carr has always been awesome. Very few snags along the way. Excellent communication from everyone I’ve dealt with.

Yes, I purchased my 2nd DVC contract thru them as well -
Made it super easy - in fact just as easy as direct
they had great communication ,never question where I was at in the process -

The DVC Store AKA The Timeshare Store is a sponsor of the DVC Boards here on the DISBoards. they also sponsor our affiliated DVC Show on Youtube. They are not owned or operated by Dreams Unlimited or Pete Werner, the owner of the DISBoards. But they have been sponsors for some time.
While I will take your words as the truth. I wouldn’t have an issue if the Dis or Dreams had a share in TTS. Pete during some of his shows uses terminology when talking about TTS like “we are looking into this, or we are doing this, we are redesigning this” which can give an impression of more than sponsorship. Pete has always been stated upfront any issues or conflicts. Like when Disney gives the DIS passes to an event, they will show video of it , but will not review it. I give him lots of credit, he tells the truth and is not afraid to say it. He has clearly stated that they are a sponsor and he is very friendly with their owner and some employees. When he uses “we” he is probably just helping his friend with their business, which is a great thing to do.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter