Is the concierge level worth the extra price?

Laz

DIS Veteran
I was looking at booking an April 2006 week vacation at the Disneyland Hotel. I was going to get a AAA package, and was wondering if spending the extra $1000+ was worth upgrading to the concierge level? :confused3 What "extras" do you get for the price? We are a family of three with a 16 year old. Thanks for the help! :earboy2:

It's been a couple of years since we did concierge level, but from what I can tell it hasn't changed. The last couple of years we've gone, we haven't purchased it. You will have a room with a "nicer" view - although the last time we went we had the same view without concierge level. There is a lounge that has breakfast items and wine and cheese in the evenings. We did find it handy to stop in for bottled waters before hitting the parks, or for a soda or something in the afternoon, and there is someone to help make reservations, although I've found that a lot of times it is easier to make the reservations on your own, as then there is no middle man trying to determine alternate times if needed.

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter