• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is the beast at BOG for lunch?

Safari23

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this has already been covered. I was wondering if the Beast is at BOG for lunch or just dinner?

Yes, he is just there for dinner. Once you finish eating you are allowed to go meet him in the study. The study is where you place your orders for lunch. Last time I was there, the CM accompanying the Beast stressed that the study is your last stop while dining at BOG. Once you entered the study to meet the Beast you needed to be on your way out. The Beast will also walk through the dining room from the west wing to the study a few times during your meal, but this is not when you meet him. He is just passing through. I've eaten at BOG 4 times and this is always how it's been. Hope this more detailed answer helps!

This doesn't answer your question (already answered), but it boggles my mind why they don't do a character breakfast at BOG with Beast, Belle, Gaston and maybe Belle's father and Lumiere. Would be sold out for years and would give everybody having a hard time getting into BOG another option.

This doesn't answer your question (already answered), but it boggles my mind why they don't do a character breakfast at BOG with Beast, Belle, Gaston and maybe Belle's father and Lumiere. Would be sold out for years and would give everybody having a hard time getting into BOG another option.

LOVE the idea :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter