Is the AP discount better then the AAA discount.

DISCrazy

Earning My Ears
We are thinking of a second trip this year.....yikess.

I was considering getting a 10 day MYW tickets that don't expire so we will have some left over for trip #2. I have CAA and get that discount but wondering if the AP discount is better and where it will save us money.

Also can you use a AAA or AP discount for the week between Christmas and New Years????

Sorry for all the questions but I have never been able to swing 2 trips before and for this I will need a great budget.

Thanks

Yes if an AP is available for the time you are traveling it is much better than AAA which I believe is 10% or 20% . :wave:

DISCrazy said:
We are thinking of a second trip this year.....yikess.

I was considering getting a 10 day MYW tickets that don't expire so we will have some left over for trip #2. I have CAA and get that discount but wondering if the AP discount is better and where it will save us money.

Also can you use a AAA or AP discount for the week between Christmas and New Years????

Sorry for all the questions but I have never been able to swing 2 trips before and for this I will need a great budget.

Thanks

There usually aren't AP discounts available for check-ins between Christmas and New Years (not sure about AAA)...and for this round of AP codes they weren't a whole lot lower than AAA rates. If you have AAA it may not be worth it to buy an AP if you're not using it for admission (and you're able to get a AAA rate)

No AAA discounts during that time frame...AAA rates end at 12/19.

Our AAA rate is better than the AP rate at WL this summer. We have a standard view for $169 AAA rate. AP rates just came out yesterday and when I called all that was left was courtyard view for $202 AP. I was hoping to reduce my standard rate. So all I can say is you never know what is going to happen. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter