• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is the Alpine Inn a good place to stay ? How far a walk is it ?

Ron from Michigan

DIS Veteran
We have the Alpine Inn booked for 3 night later this month. Is this a good place to stay and how long of a walk is it to the parks. Thanks Ron.

It's not bad,basic hotel. Maybe a 15min walk. Rooms are decent sized with basic breakfast. 7-11 on the corner and ABC Store just north of there.

There is a Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf across the street and a 24/7 CVS at the corner of Harbor and Katella (across from the 7-11). The ABC Mart changed their name to the A Mart -- same owner, same store, just different sign out front.

A friend and I stayed there a number of years ago (2012 I think) and it was fine. Very basic but clean and staff was friendly. About as far a walk as I'd want to do at the end of the day. I think the room came with a mini fridge and microwave which was useful for late night snacks.

We have stayed there a few time but it has been a few years now. As stated above, it's convenient to small shops and depending on which way you walk, is close to the park (shares a wall with Radiator Racers). If you go up Harbor, you will be to security in about 10 to 15 minutes (depends on how fast you are). If you go through Paradise Pier Hotel, it is faster and you have the benefit of walking through Downtown Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter