• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is the 180 days date from day or check in (staying onsite)or first ressie date?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
When making dinning reservations is it 180 days from your check in date (staying onsite) or the first day you want a dining reservation? We are checking in on 12/8 but I want to make reservations for breakfast on 12/9 so do I call 180 days from 12/8 or 12/9? I know it is only 1 day but we want breakfast at the castle and I don't want to miss it. Also from what I have read I can make all the reservations for the week on that first day, is that true? Should I call to make them or do it online? We have the dining plan.

I would also like to do the CP at Epcot with a dinner package but I see that they have not opened that yet.

thanks for your help.

180 days from your check in date. And yes, you can make them for your entire week! :)

When making dinning reservations is it 180 days from your check in date (staying onsite) or the first day you want a dining reservation? We are checking in on 12/8 but I want to make reservations for breakfast on 12/9 so do I call 180 days from 12/8 or 12/9? I know it is only 1 day but we want breakfast at the castle and I don't want to miss it. Also from what I have read I can make all the reservations for the week on that first day, is that true? Should I call to make them or do it online? We have the dining plan.

I would also like to do the CP at Epcot with a dinner package but I see that they have not opened that yet.

thanks for your help.

As the pp said, you can make ADRs starting 180 days from your check in date and can make them for the rest of your trip up to 10 days after :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter