Is Storytellers buffet now or still made to order?

RyanLowdermilk

Earning My Ears
Hi all, anyone know if the buffet option is back at Storytellers? Where you can walk up, choose your food and fill your plate? I did some searching and couldn't find an answer. Thx!

Went buffet only about a month ago. We had a reservation and they called us to tell us about the change.

It is currently self-serve. I believe the omelettes and oatmeal (?) were something you could put in an order for, but still included in the pricing.

I had dinner at Storyteller's on Oct. 2. They had the buffet. It was self serve. Grab your plate and take what you want. However, the corn chowder was not in the buffet but the server would bring you a bowl upon request (included in the buffet price).

Regarding COVID: I'm not sure if anybody enforced masks while grabbing food from the buffet.

I had dinner at Storyteller's on Oct. 2. They had the buffet. It was self serve. Grab your plate and take what you want. However, the corn chowder was not in the buffet but the server would bring you a bowl upon request (included in the buffet price).

Regarding COVID: I'm not sure if anybody enforced masks while grabbing food from the buffet.
Perfect! Thank you

Self serve. The omelettes you will have to ask the waiter and they will prepare in the kitchen.
Their omelettes were way better than Plaza inn omelettes.

Do they still have Characters there?
There are characters at Storytellers. They don’t stop at each table for a lengthy interaction like they did in the past. It’s a much quicker stop. They will pose for a photo briefly and then move to the next table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter