Is story book dining any good?

There are mixed reviews here on the DIS so I was a little hesitant going in. We ate there in May and thoroughly enjoyed it. The character interaction was great!! The Queen and Grumpy were the best!! (Dopey is so cute) :goodvibes The food was really good too. My husband had the prime rib and I had the chicken, everything was prepared perfectly. The presentation of the shared apps and dessert was really nice and delicious. So glad we didn't skip it. This was our parting meal for the trip and it was a great ending for us.

My friend recommended it t to me, and I can’t get a reservation ,so it must be pretty good !

We loved it! The food was delicious, the service was on point and the character interaction was perfect. If anything, it was too much food, but that isn't really a bad thing if you ask me. :teeth:

We really enjoyed it. I think it was my favorite meal of the trip. To be transparent, I’m a huge Snow White fan, so that in itself was a big draw. But we really liked the food, too- I had the pork shank, and my husband had the prime rib.

We have done a LOT of character meals and this is the best one by far. The atmosphere, the character interactions, and the quality of the food were all excellent. The food is served so creatively!

We went in July. CMs were wonderful, character interaction was great- LOVED the Snow Queen. The food - mixed reviews. The apps & desserts were just ok, nothing memorable (except the mushroom bisque which is a carry over dish from Artist Point -yummy!). The mains were very good - DD had prime rib (not much fat), I had the gnocchi (tasty but very filling), DH had the pork (he enjoyed it). We are glad we were able to dine here this trip, but I think it is a one and done for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter