• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Star Wars Galactic Nights

I'm still a little confused, I am interested in doing the Dessert party, does that happen every night or for Galactic Nights only
The dessert party is nightly and for the show Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular.

The Galactic Nights is a special ticketed event that happens seldomly. The only one right now is May 27th

so it looks like (using last year's TA guide), they stopped running SWAGS mid november, and then resumed running it and also running JBJB december 15th. this, to me, makes no sense. why would you start running the christmas stuff solo that early, and not both? ugh. headed there this november, and i am really hoping they'll be doing both. i've seen JBJB. it's fine, but i really wanted SWAGS (and the dessert party!)

https://media.disneywebcontent.com/StaticFiles/ParkHours/WDW_TAC_2017Nov.pdf

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter