Is Star Tours still exclusively Rise of Skywalker?

Sith

Through victory, my chains are broken...
Or is it back to being randomized? We are here now and hope to ride tomorrow if it is still RoS scenes only. If it is back to randomized we may pass. In my experience there is about a 70 percent chance you will get Tatooine and/ or Naboo. I don’t know why those two come up so often, because in my opinion they are the worst.

Or is it back to being randomized? We are here now and hope to ride tomorrow if it is still RoS scenes only. If it is back to randomized we may pass. In my experience there is about a 70 percent chance you will get Tatooine and/ or Naboo. I don’t know why those two come up so often, because in my opinion they are the worst.

This one says that it will be exclusively Rise of Skywalker for "the next few months". This entry was from Dec 20, so I'm guessing it's still on.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-inspired-by-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker/

On Tuesday, I was told they are showing the same thing in all bays right now.
It was nice to have something different on this trip.

Thanks! Actually ended up riding about an hour ago. It is definitely still RoS. Even if you don’t like RoS, those scenes are two of the better ones on the ride!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter