• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is sparkling water including in the unlimited drink cups

CamillaF

Mouseketeer
The name says it all. My family does not drink soda but does drink a lot of soda water (sparkling water) most of the drink dispensers have the options to just get sparkling water, Some do not. Is anyone aware what Disney offers?

The name says it all. My family does not drink soda but does drink a lot of soda water (sparkling water) most of the drink dispensers have the options to just get sparkling water, Some do not. Is anyone aware what Disney offers?

I don't recall seeing that option on the Disney soda dispensers. Some of them have been converted to Coke Freestyle machines but I didn't check those ones out last year (we drink soda).

The resorts with a Coke Freestyle dispenser will have several varieties of Sparkling Dasani. I can only remember lime and unflavored, but I know there were more but I didn't find them appealing enough to try.

I think Coke Freestyle machines also have AHA flavored sparkling water now. I know I saw it at the machine at my local Five Guys.

Update- on the wonder now. The fountain drinks by aqua lab out side of Cabana’s has soda water. Cabana’s did not. Excited that I could get plain sparkling water on board.

Update- on the wonder now. The fountain drinks by aqua lab out side of Cabana’s has soda water. Cabana’s did not. Excited that I could get plain sparkling water on board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter