is peter pan that good???

disneydavey

Mouseketeer
everytime i went near it they had 2 hour queues for it?
is it that great? i wouldnt assume and would imagine it to be like the pinnochio ride across the way

It's quite a magical little ride - the fact that you are in a ship suspended from the ceiling makes it all the more fun. I can imagine for children it's awesome.

We didn't go this time round because we missed our fastpass time but we went the other 3 times we visted DLRP - one of the best rides there IMO.

Peter Pan is MUCH better than Pinnochio. No comparison.
Adults love Peter Pan ride as much as kids. It really is very magical. That said, I've always wondered myself why the long lines and the popularity of PP which seemed out of proportion. I do like it though - my only complaint is it's too short. By the way the Paris Peter Pan is better than WDW's - the sound track is better quality, which to me makes all the difference.

I've got this one on my to-do list. I missed it last time for some reason so I've made sure I have planned things a bit better this time.

Is a lone grown up going to feel daft riding it?

Nik, you'll fit right in - lots of adults love PP. Try for first thing in the morning. Just go straight to PP when the turnstiles open. Better yet, if you will be staying at a DLP resort hotel, you can get a breakfast IN FANTASYLAND, and finish eating even before the park officially opens, and ride PP then. My daughter and I did this last year and we rode PP several times in succession without getting off. The CM's are pretty good about letting you do that if there is no line formed yet. Have fun!

It's a lovely ride, different in execution from Pinnochio and Snow White.

It's got some beautiful scenes (flying over moonlit London springs to mind), and you're 'flying' in a pirate ship throughout the ride, which I think makes it a lot more magical.

I wouldn't queue 2 hours for it (Mind you, I wouldn't queue 2 hours for any ride.), but it's definately worth scheduling into your day. There are fast passes available now, which should make seeing it easier. :)

Great ride and far better than Pinocchio.

The fastpasses run out very early so go there early on and get a fastpass.

We were there in July and for some reason it was the only ride we had to queue longer than 20 minutes for - 45 minutes and it was raining!

I would have gone again but we had no time and there were no fastpasses.

We went on when we went in July straight from the Fantasyland breakfast, no queue.
Agree with everyone it is a great ride very different to everything else but we all did think it was a bit dark and couldn't make things out very well...then when we got off the ride we realised we all had our sunglasses on!!! So went straight back on minus sunglasses and yes it was a lot better!

Anthony

we just got back from dlp on saturday. on friday, fastpasses for peterpan were completely out by noon. i got in line (it said 45 minute wait) and got on the ride after about a 25 minute wait.

i thought the ride was OK, but i didn't think it was as well done as the peterpan ride at wdw. the london scene, for example, only consisted of bigben. there were no cars, other buildings, streetlights, etc, like there are at wdw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter