Is Park Vue a Good Neighbor Hotel?

bethwc101

DIS Veteran
On their website, park vue claims to be a good neighbor hotel, but on Disney's official website, it does not list park vue as a good neighbor hotel.

GNH designation not mean squat really other than you can book some direct through Disney.

It is only of value if you are totally unfamiliar with the area and need help distinguishing between the dives and reasonably decent properties.

they probably used to be, but didn't want to pay the "disney tax" to be a good neighbor officially.
They are otherwise a good hotel, I have stayed there multiple times.

No it is not, stayed there once afew years back(4), bed bugs and cockroaches. Complained and they hung up on me twice. NEVER AGAIN We found a better go to hotel.

Jack

No it is not, stayed there once afew years back(4), bed bugs and cockroaches. Complained and they hung up on me twice. NEVER AGAIN We found a better go to hotel.

Jack
I remember your review of that experience and how poorly the management handled everything. Given, any hotel, even the GCH, can have a bed bug incident, but the real issue is how management handles things. Your very negative experience with that hotel management was telling. Reviews recently have been consistently positive, though -- I wonder if the management team has changed in the meantime.

Last edited:
The "Good Neighbor" moniker gains you nothing.
I highly recommend the Park View Inn though. We've stayed there many times and the rooms are clean, modern and like the rest of the property, well kept. When we've had minor issues, the management has been perfecly responsive and pleasant.
The PVI and Best Western Park Place Inn are the shortest walks to the turnstyles of any hotels in the area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter