Is my plan ok ? April 2021

MinnieS11

Earning My Ears
I’m going 2 weeks after Easter. Tuesday-universal. Wednesday-MK. Thursday-HS. Friday-Epcot. Saturday -AK. Sunday -MK. Monday -Islands of adventure.

Looks good to me, we are going April 17-22, our park days are Sunday-MK, Monday- HS, Tuesday-Epcot, Wednesday-AK, and Thursday- MK. We have park hoppers so will more than likely jump around most afternoons. Hope you have a good trip. :)

I’m going 2 weeks after Easter. Tuesday-universal. Wednesday-MK. Thursday-HS. Friday-Epcot. Saturday -AK. Sunday -MK. Monday -Islands of adventure.
The only thing I personally would change is Islands of Adeventure and Magic Kingdom swap. But I would be getting the skip the line pass and am not heck bent on Hagrid so... take it for what it’s worth.

The only thing I personally would change is Islands of Adeventure and Magic Kingdom swap. But I would be getting the skip the line pass and am not heck bent on Hagrid so... take it for what it’s worth.
I must get on Hagrid’s! I’ve been multiple times, but that’s the ride I haven’t been on yet. I’ve heard MK was busy on Mondays.

Magic Kingdom used to be extra busy on Mondays because that's the day it usually had morning Extra Magic Hours. However, those are no longer in effect during Covid-19.

I’d do my universal days closer together and get park hoppers there.
That's very true, you'll spend more needing two single day tickets instead of a two day ticket. I'd maybe swap epcot and a universal day. Epcot on a Friday night can get busy even now because of the festivals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter