Is my Disney Club discount the cheapest way to buy tickets??

Sher

Mouseketeer
We are staying offsite for the first time (Hampton Inn Maingate West for $58.50) so I'm thinking we might as well buy our tickets from home. Is my DC discount about the best you can do? I don't want to take any chances with anything questionable. We are interested in 5 day hoppers.

Thanks,

Sher

Hi Sher!

Unless you join Connections and purchase your tickets through them (about a 10% discount), the approximately 5% discount that you get with the DC is the same as what you will get with AAA, any of the on-line ticket agencies, the Wal-Mart near WDW, etc. One place may be a dollar or so different than the other - but essentially they are all the same.

Hope that this helps.

Until this past month reading all of the positive things about connections hopper passes. I think I'm going with these now.

Also, my cousin just obtained tickets through mousesavers.com recommendations--Mary Waring only recommends two places for obtaining these tickets from sites she feels are reputable-- one was ticketmania.com, which my cousin just purchased her hoppers through. They arrived Federal Express in less than two days with a total of $7 shipping charge for the entire order. The discount was more than DC, but less than Connections (8% maybe?).

Remember to keep your receipts and copy the hopper passes in the event of theft, loss or damage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter