Is Moon Knight Season 2 not gonna be made?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I was talking to a friend of mine who is also a Marvel fan and he told me that Disney+ will not have Season 2 of Moon Knight and I would like to know if it is true? Because I know Moon Knight was a hit when it debuted last year and I can't imagine why they wouldn't have started filming Moon Knight Season 2. I think it's due to the death of the actor who played Midnight Man and when that death happened it affected Moon Knight a lot. What plans are there gonna be for Moon Knight now? Will Moon Knight have his own movie or will there be other Marvel shows with him in it?

That's what my friend told me yesterday because he is also a fan of Moon Knight and the Marvel series shown on Disney+ and he happens to be our home inspector and he became a friend of mine when he admired my Moon Knight poster on my room door and he talked to me about the Marvel shows he liked too. I do hope that Moon Knight Season 2 starts filming because it would be nice to see what new adventures will be in store for Moon Knight and Oscar Issac was so cool as Moon Knight and I hope we see more of Oscar Issac soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter