is mickey amember of the cia or how do they get your info

jann1033

<font color=darkcoral>Right now I'm an inch of nat
very odd, i have yet to get my Mickey Moniter ( activated pass in Jan) and when I called today about it they had my address as an address i had 3 yrs ago and never used for anything related to WDW. somehow they never put in our recent address when we bought or activated the passes so no moniter...but how in the world did they get my old info since i know we never went to wdw or planned on going to wdw during the time we lived at that address..creepy kind of

so anyway, always check they are using your current address instead of assuming like i did that would be the only one they had since it was the only one i gave them!

I'd like to know too. I recently got a postcard in my *madien* name. I've been married for almost 8 years & **never** booked or even looked at anything Disney then.... My address was correct. :(

i can't speak for getting info that you never give Mickey, but since i work in a call center myself i can tell you for a fact that once you give me a piece of info, i'll have it forever. much like wdw, we can log every time you call, and what the subject was. often i'll call wdw (especially for ps's) and they'll see what places i've been to in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter