• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Meadow Snack Bar open? Not showing up on the app.

CanadianEmily

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

We're headed to the fort soon. Just wondering if the Meadow Snack Bar is still open during pool renos? It stopped showing up on the dining map in the app.

Thanks!

It was not open when I was there a couple of weeks ago, but the arcade, table games area and drink machines were open limited hours during the day.

It was not open when I was there a couple of weeks ago, but the arcade, table games area and drink machines were open limited hours during the day.
Okay, thanks! Darn it, though! The food options are super limited right now. Did you notice if the Chuck Wagon was only there in the evenings? The app says it's open 5:30-9:30, so I assume that's correct. I guess we just have P&Js for quick service lunch.

Okay, thanks! Darn it, though! The food options are super limited right now. Did you notice if the Chuck Wagon was only there in the evenings? The app says it's open 5:30-9:30, so I assume that's correct. I guess we just have P&Js for quick service lunch.
The Chuck Wagon has been down by the Settlement area, as you are walking from Trail's End to the marina. It is only open in the evenings.

I do know that P&J's will continue to operate during the Trail's End closure and construction but will be for mobile orders only and they will operate out of the arcade on the back side of the building.

I'm not sure if they will start bringing in the outside food trucks on a daily basis during the construction, but they have done that during heavy occupancy times over holidays.

Slightly off topic but where are the rapid refill stages located? Just P&Js and Meadows pool when open? None at the chuck wagon?

Last edited:
Slightly off topic but where are the rapid refill stages located? Just P&Js and Meadows pool when open? None at the chemical wagon?
That’s correct.

The drink machines by the pool are open limited hours during the pool closure.

I would imagine the refill machines in P&J’s will be moved and available during construction, I’m just not sure where.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter