• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is MDE Website wonky today?

AngiTN

DIS Veteran
I have tried private browsing on both Chrome and Safari. All of the below happens no matter what I use
I keep seeing Olaf and the menu at the top is gone when a page does load.
I would love to look up some dining but no menu
I went to the landing page where you can see "See all Offers" and it gives me Stitch.
When I get the Stitch page the menu shows up but if I click anything, I just get a white screen.

You’re not the only one! Seems like the whole website is having issues. Trying to make our final payment, and the page won’t load.

Same here. Trying to book an ADR. No go on Firefox and Safari. Eventually worked on my phone app (it kept saying there was a problem on the app, but I eventually got an email indicating that the ADR was booked)

both web and apps (iOS, Android) experiencing problems today. You’re not the only one.

yes!
I got lucky doing FPs this morning and was able to get most of what I wanted.
When I went back in to modify a few and change an ADR, it was all messed up.
Trying to change something, it keeps going back to the front page.

Can not link tickets. Can not see existing linked tickets. It's like the ticket portion is not even there, or I get Stitch. Very frustrating!

Did a quick chat and it's the infamous, and most hated 2 words in Disney, "Magical Enhancements"
Told the agent they weren't so magical and happen way too often. Like she cares or could do anything but at least whoever reads the transcripts will see it noted that guests are frustrated

Interesting. I'm not having the slightest bit of trouble doing anything this morning. Just made some ADRs, which involved checking plans, and even looked to see if there were any magic bands available for our upcoming stay.

I wonder if since I'm on the West coast, I'm accessing a different server farm?

Steve

I'm hoping that they're adding more Fastpass availability for updated HS hours in March, and that's what's mucking this all up. The following message is now showing up on an "Incognito" window in Chrome, but not regular Chrome:

Pardon the Inconvenience
Some of our digital experiences may be unavailable at this time. We’re actively working to resolve this issue and provide the best possible Guest experience.

Adding FP doesn't typically cause Magical Enhancement issues.
Not that it can't but historically doesn't.
They add FP all the time (each time hours change) and the site doesn't do this each time

I just got a hold of their customer service and they are having unplanned outages according to that person. Their hands were tied as well - there wasn't much they could access.
Including their ticketing and annual pass area which is what I was trying to access. I want to give them money for my annual pass renewal but it's down.
Guess I'll be stalking FOP fp since my 60 day window was today and I didn't realize it.

Speaking of wonky website, has anyone been able to do an online resort check in? I have been trying occasionally for several weeks on Safari, Chrome, and Edge and get the same thing all the time: the page partly loads but keeps spinning and nothing I enter can be saved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter