Is Loop 2100 a good FW Cabin Loop?

MichelleK

Earning My Ears
:)
I'm so excited, only four more days until we leave and I want to try and get the most convenient cabin possible.
Would everyone agree, or recommend the best loop for the FW cabins.
We are going to try and use the buses, as I hate to pay for a golf cart and not be there to utilize it during the day.
Any other last minute tips or suggestions or "not to misses" would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Michellek
FW Cabins 01:)

My vote is for the 2500 loop. We stayed there the last two years and it is next to the cabin pool, laundry room and across the street from the bus stop. Have fun !

Mike :)

Thanks for the info on loop 2500.
Would you suggest near the entrance/exit of the loop, or is that really not a consideration?

Thanks,

Michellek;)

I would suggest near the entrance if you are not a walker, in 99 we stayed in 2503 and in 2000 we stayed in 2505 which are the first two cabins on your left as you enter the loop. We liked these as it was a short walk to the pool and bus stop.

Mike :)

2500 loop is not a large loop. It is right next to the pool area and close to the bus stop. 2533 is the highest number in the loop.
Check out the peacock who visits every morning. He hangs out at the last cabin in the loop

I know the peacock you are talking about. It hung out near out cabin almost every day !! I'll post a picture of him tonight !!!!

Mike :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter