• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is it Tuesday Yet!??!? Can't Wait for Podcast!

Look, I apologize in advance for my energy levels in this weeks show. Taking a week off means squeezing two weeks worth of work into one week :) I had all of about 3 hours of sleep last night, so I'm dragging pretty bad. Have to be up early as our flight is at 7AM (what was I thinking!), so hopefully I'll get some decent sleep tonight.

Just wanted to say 'sorry' in advance.

Pete

You could of taken some of the 17 hours I slept on Sunday!!! My gosh I was sick and took 2 tylenol PM's, went to bed at 1am on Sunday and it was :faint: (hey we need a sleepy smilie!) My DD came in at 6PM on Sunday and said "um, you don't have to get up, but I didn't know if you wanted to" :scared1: It was insane!! Who sleeps 17 hours??? I am know to be a sleeper, but that is the most EVER! Wish I coulda shared it wit ya! Hope you get some sleep tonight, but I know that would be tough if I was off DL in the AM :yay: --- toss-turn! ;)

Pete!! You rock. Thank you for your stance on the stroller increase. I applaud you keeping the stroller rental increase on the front page of the Disboards! Your rant/comments were fantastic!

With a community as large and diverse as we are, surely Disney will see the impact they are having on the young family and reverse this change.

I'm on the cusp now. My daugther doesn't really need a stroller anymore, but I feel so horribly for the family that does need them that I have sent a letter to Guest Services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter