• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is it Tuesday Yet!??!? Can't Wait for Podcast!

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
Can't wait for the Podcast tomorrow....although I'm really going to miss Pete! :sad1: Still seems like there is so much going on...Stroller Gate, Free Dining announced, ADR debate and apparently a big issue about shipping boxes for a cruise. I can't wait to hear what the crew has to say about it all.

C'MON TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

Yeah between Stroller Gate and the Free Dining stampede, this week's podcast ought to be good.

We're recording today (in about a half hour actually) so I'm here for this weeks show - it's next weeks show that will be 'Pete-free' :) I love you guys to death, but I have to admit - I'm a little stoked about not having to do the show next week. I think it will only be the second time in nearly two years that I haven't done the show. Even when we were on 'hiatus' for a few weeks last year, I was still putting together the 'best of' shows each week. I just can't wait to get to DIsneyland - I've been really looking forward to this trip!!

Pete

Hey, everyone deserves a vacation! The other podcasters have had their breaks from time to time! And you're getting a great vacation! Disneyland!! Have a great time Pete and don't even worry about us. We'll be fine.

I bet Disneyland hasn't raised its stroller prices! Not that you need to worry about that Pete! :rotfl:

we'll miss ya Pete enjoy your well deserved vacation!!! I can't wait for the show I hope someone pulled out their soap box!!!!!

Pete, does this mean Will gets to move from the peanut gallery to the "Adult" table for next week's show? (Yes, I use the term loosely!)

Wishing you and Walter a great trip!

Pete take in some of that old Walt charm for us and send it our way...pretty please?

Disneyland is really my "home park" (I spent my teens and early twenties in Southern California) and I miss it more than I can say...

Sending you wishes for an absolute perfect trip!! (And NO BAD TRAFFIC!):wizard:

:)
Robin

Cool! Pete you are here this week! :woohoo: Don't know why I was thinking this was the week you were off.

I'm soooooooooooooooooo jealous, I've been dying to get to Disneyland, but haven't made it yet. Hope you and Walter have a fabulous vacation! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Pete + StrollerGate + Free Dining. I think I'm going to wear out the refresh button on iTunes between now and tomorrow morning! You'd think after a while we wouldn't be getting this excited about the podcast, but I swear the excitement gets greater every week.

We'll miss you next week, Pete!

STROLLER GATE AND FREE DINING WARS

Pete Must Rant.......pete Must Rant........pete Must Rant........pete Must Rant............yeah!!!!!!!!!!

Look, I apologize in advance for my energy levels in this weeks show. Taking a week off means squeezing two weeks worth of work into one week :) I had all of about 3 hours of sleep last night, so I'm dragging pretty bad. Have to be up early as our flight is at 7AM (what was I thinking!), so hopefully I'll get some decent sleep tonight.

Just wanted to say 'sorry' in advance.

Pete

No worries Pete and no need for apology! We ALL know how it is a couple days before a trip!!! Now go get some sleep!!!!

Pete,

No worries! Have a great time in DL. Looking forward to hearing your input when you get back! We are thinking of making the pilgrimage out there in a few years.

Happy Trails!

Have a great trip! I am really looking forward to tomorrow's show as well.

Pete - there's never been a bad show yet. And I doubt that this will mark a first. Enjoy Disneyland - we finally have decent weather here, but since you've managed to take it up a notch and head to California, we'll still be jealous!

Have fun in Disneyland Pete. I hope you have some non-disney activities planned so "Scar" doesn't have any meltdowns. :)

Look, I apologize in advance for my energy levels in this weeks show. Taking a week off means squeezing two weeks worth of work into one week :) I had all of about 3 hours of sleep last night, so I'm dragging pretty bad. Have to be up early as our flight is at 7AM (what was I thinking!), so hopefully I'll get some decent sleep tonight.

Just wanted to say 'sorry' in advance.

Pete

It's all good Pete!! Have a great vacation with you and Walter!!! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter