Is it true that we are now on AKL LITE Six??!?! Yes, bah-LEE DAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we made the garage so a car could be parked in it. No we didn't actually "clean" the garage. There are about 10 trips to the hazardous waster dump in there. Plus a bunch of Freecycle, "we have nuts bolts and screws" postings to do.

I know that is lots of work... take care of yourself...

tigger_piglet_dance_animated.gif

Love it!:love:

Instead of walking around the neighborhood for exercise today, I'm going to walk to the liquor store for their Irish Cream tasting!:thumbsup2

We just spent the day with each other ....:rolleyes1

Those days are always the most fun....no matter what you do. :lovestruc

Instead of walking around the neighborhood for exercise today, I'm going to walk to the liquor store for their Irish Cream tasting!:thumbsup2

Great way to get your exercise and some Irish cheer! :thumbsup2 I will have to check and see if our Lee's (who does tastings all the time) will be doing Irish Cream or Jameson Irish Whiskey

Did you all notice the little fellow who came to visit me late last night or should I say early this morning? Check out the previous page if you missed him.

st_patricks_day_comment_03.gif

David and I headed out tonight for dinner and errands. Hope you all had a great day.

Good night, see you tomorrow...

Good morning everyone...

No ill effects this morning.. I just had two beers, one Beamish stout and one Guiness..we did not party hard... My red hair and green eyes stayed at home.

I had more to drink yesterday than you did! Actually, I had more to drink yesterday than I normally do in two Saturdays. No problems here this morning either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter