Is it true that WDW's castle is bigger?

tmaxpuppy

DIS Veteran
i only go to WDW bc i live three hours away but is it true that the DLR castle is much smaller? or is it just a rumor?

I could assume it was bigger.

WDW is a bigger park, therefore, bigger castle. :teeth:

I remember reading that the WDW castle is bigger. I think it was an official guide or something but can't be sure

I am the perfect person to ask that to, bc I live about 40 minutes away for DLR, and I just came back from WDW.

Magic Kingdom WDW Is MUCH larger. The castle in DLR is so small, although it looks better. The point of WDW was to use ALL of the swampland Walt Disney bought, and to turn it into a tourist attraction. He bought ALOT of land, so everything is big. However, in CA land costs much more, and at the time, that was what Walt could afford, and he built it. People dont want to rebuild a new castle, bc that castle is our only connection to him...

Cinderella Castle - 189ft.
Sleeping Beauty Castle - 77ft.

I preferred DL castle before MKs 50th makeover.
It was a bit cold before, now it's magical.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter